- Mountain bike
For 3 hours, on well marked paths, of medium and low difficulty, you’ll be crossing a forest composed by lengas and ñires trees as well as streams. Always enjoying the forest cord views and the fauna and flora of the place. The guides will also provide you information about the covered areas to make out from this day trip a unique experience.
Averaging the day trip there will be a snackbreak in an outbuilding of the Estancia. And at the end of the activity you can enjoy a Patagonic lunch or dinner. (that’s optional with previous reservation)
- Shared transfer IN/OUT.
- Use of a Mountainbike brand TREK R29 equipped with front suspension model 2020 and helmet.
- Flashlight in case of night use.
- Bilingual certified English/Spanish mountain guide.
- Clothing. It is necessary to attend with the appropriate sportswear, coat and rain jacket. It’s also recommended to bring sunscreen.
- Private transfers outside established hours.
- Lunch/Dinner. (only with previous reservation)